Pages

Sunday, 25 April 2010

Promotional Materials for Laika

To promote my Grad Film about the first dog in space, I created
a package that consist out of business cards, post cards, badges and of course the
DVD and the DVD Booklet.

Business Cards were printed by Moo and I cut them out my self.
I really like the paper quality that the Moo B.Cards have.

Post Cards and Badges are by Awesome Merchandise.
I can’t recommend then enouth for the quality of their badges,
a friend of mine washed one in his jeans at 40C for two hours
and the badge didn’t even have one scratch afterwards.

The DVD booklets were printed by The Design & Print Partnership.
They send me a sample first and the printing was super quick and really good quality as well.
Character Design and Product Design by me. Background Designs by Folashade Olagundoye

No comments:

Post a Comment